For questions, concerns, suggestions, and comments (good and bad), please call, fax or email us.
Your satisfaction is our priority, and your feedback is always welcome. And, thank you for being the best part of Rock Revival®, our customer!
Hours: 8am-5pm (PST), Monday-Friday
Phone: (323) 235-8070
Fax: (323) 232-6654
Q: HOW ACCURATE ARE THE WAIST AND INSEAM MEASUREMENTS LISTED ON YOUR WEBSITE?
A: All measurements are approximate - If you have questions about measurements for a specific style please contact Customer Care and we will be happy to assist you.
Q: HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
A: We accept PayPal, MasterCard, American Express Visa, Discover and Rock Revival® Gift Cards.
Sorry, no cash, checks, travelers checks, money orders, COD's, or other credit cards are accepted at this time.
If we add other payment forms later, we'll make an announcement at that time. Thanks!Back to Top
Q: IS THERE SALES TAX ADDED TO MY ORDER?
A: Sales tax is applied only to orders which originate in California. The tax rate is 9.00% which is the current rate in Los Angeles County.
All other orders are not assessed sales tax.
Q: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE ORDER I PLACE IS FLAGGED AS FRAUDULENT?
A: One of our Customer Care Represeintatives will attempt to contact you to verify your information.
Q: WHAT CRITERIA HAS TO BE MET FOR MY ORDER TO BE FLAGGED AS FRAUDULENT?
A: Any of the foollowing can cause an order to be flagged as fraudulent:
Q: WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
A: Ground Orders received by 1:00 p.m. (PST), Monday-Friday, will ship within 2 days in most cases. Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air will ship same day if received by 1:00 p.m. (PST), however, no guarantees are made. All orders will ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise. Any expected delays in shipping will be notified to the customer immediately.
Note: We will not be liable for delays in shipping caused by external causes (i.e. natural disasters, acts of terrorism, traffic accidents, etc.) or delays caused by the shipper (UPS).
To insure receipt of your order, all purchases over $300 require a signature upon delivery unless otherwise noted in comments section of the checkout page.
Q: DO YOU SHIP TO P.O. BOX ADDRESSES?
A: We do not ship to P.O. boxes or A.P.O. addresses at this time.
Q: WHICH CARRIER WILL YOU USE TO SHIP MY ORDER?
A: We ship via UPS for domestic orders including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Please refer to the policies below as a guideline.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
A: You may return merchandise within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, this refund can only be made to the card used during checkout. After 30 days, merchandise may only be returned for store credit or exchange. There is no restocking fee.
MERCHANDISE MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL TAGS AND LABELS ATTACHED, MUST NOT HAVE BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, AND BE IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION.
When shipping a product you wish to return please choose a method that provides a tracking number so we can confirm your returm. We are unable to process returns for merchandise we dont receive.
Shipping and handling charges will be refunded only in cases where we made an error. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer except in cases where we made an error. In such cases, we'll send a return label for the return.
Any defective item will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If purchased from missme.com return may qualify for a full refund if received within 30 days. If purchased from an authorized dealer or received after 30 days, return will only qualify for partial credit or repair. We inspect every item prior to shipping to ensure quality.
Please note: We are not responsible for any damages to items that have been worn, altered or washed. However, we will do our best to accommodate and satisfy our customers to best of our ability.
Sale items are exchange only. If the same item is not available for exchange, then a credit will be applied towards another item.
Rockrevival.com offers a one year warranty on products purchased through missme.com or an authorized retailer.
Q: IS THERE A RESTOCKING FEE?
A: No, we do not charge any restocking fee.
Q: DO I GET A REFUND OR CREDIT FOR THE SHIPPING COST?
A: Shipping costs will not be refunded for normal returns or exchanges. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
A refund or credit for shipping may be issued in instances where the item was defective and determined to have been our responsibility, or where we made an error in shipping the order (i.e. the wrong item, color, or size was shipped).
Q: WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE?
A: Any defective item will be considered on a case-by-case basis and may qualify for a full refund, full credit for exchange, or partial credit for refund or exchange.
A refund or credit for the shipping cost may or may not be issued as well in these instances.
Q: HOW DO I GET A REFUND?
A: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, and would like to receive a refund, please follow steps 1-3 above.
Please allow 2-4 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please note the RETURN POLICY above to receive proper refund or credit.
Q: HOW MANY EXCHANGES CAN I MAKE PER ORDER?
A: You are allowed to exchange each item per order only once.
Q: WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT AN ITEM THAT WAS SHIPPED INCORRECTLY?
A: If an item(s) were shipped incorrectly (i.e. wrong item, color, or size), Rock Revival® will gladly issue a full refund for the purchase price including the shipping cost.
Please follow steps 1-3 above for returning an item. Please also note the RETURN POLICY above to receive proper credit.
Rock Revival® will send a return shipping label for any such error on our part. Once we receive the item(s) back, the refund will be issued promptly.
Rock Revival® will not be liable for any ordering errors made by the customer. Errors will be validated against the original invoice, and the entire process may take 2-4 weeks.
Q: CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
A: You may cancel any order which has NOT shipped. Any shipped order cannot be cancelled.
Q: HOW DO I REQUEST TO CANCEL MY ORDER?
A: All cancellation requests must be made by phone; no emailed cancellation requests will be accepted.
Please call Rock Revival® Customer Care at (323) 235-8070, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (PST).
Although we will try our best, no guarantees are made that a cancellation request will be fulfilled.
Q: WHAT DO I DO IF MY ORDER HAS ALREADY SHIPPED AND I STILL WANT TO CANCEL?
A: Please refer to the REFUND AND EXCHANGE section of the FAQ as the cancellation will be considered as a refund or exchange.
If you return the order without opening the box, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price less shipping. The return shipping cost will have to be paid by you in this instance.
We will, however, issue a credit for the shipping costs, both ways, if the box is returned to us without having been opened. The credit can be applied to any future order and won't have an expiration, but cannot be redeemed for cash. Hope this helps.
Q: DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
ROCKREVIVAL.COM has partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
All international payment, shipping, or return requests should be submitted to Bongo at Support@BongoUS.com
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS?
A: RCRV, INC. ("Rock Revival") hosts this Web site, WWW.ROCKREVIVAL.COM. (the 'Web Site") and performs customer care and fulfillment services. RCRV, INC. administers ROCKREVIVAL.COM's content and postings. RCRV, INC. is hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us".
PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITlONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE USING OUR WEB SITE (ROCKREVIVAL.COM). YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDlTIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1) PRODUCTS, CONTENT, SPECIFICATIONS. All features, content, products, prices, and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Measures, weights and Similar descriptions are approximate and are therefore provided for convenience only. We make all efforts to accurately display information about our products, including applicable colors; however, the actual color you will see on your computer screen Will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products/services within this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products/services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased via our Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a legal and law-abiding manner.
2) ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. We attempt to ensure that information on ROCKREVIVAL.COM is complete and current. Despite our efforts, information may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of information on ROCKREVIVAL.COM. For example, products included on ROCKREVIVAL.COM may be unavailable, have different attributes than those listed, or carry a different price than what is listed on our Web Site. We reserve the right to make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product/service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
3) SHIPPING LIMITATIONS. When an order is placed, It will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from ROCKREVIVAL.COM are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier . You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
4) USE OF ROCKREVIVAL.COM. The design and all design elements of our Web Site, ROCKREVIVAL.COM, Including text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or downloadable from our Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by. Rock Revival and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not in any way reproduce or publicly display or distribute or otherwise use any such materials from ROCKREVIVAL.COM for any public or commercial purpose. Unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
5) TRADEMARKS. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on ROCKREVIVAL.COM are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on ROCKREVIVAL.COM are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on ROCKREVIVAL.COM grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names. service marks or logos displayed on thiS Web Site without our written permission.
6) LINKING TO ROCKREVIVAL.COM. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on ROCKREVIVAL.COM without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Running or displaying ROCKREVIVAL.COM or any material displayed on ROCKREVIVAL.COM In any way. shape, or form on another Web site without our prior written permission is also strictly prohibited. Any permitted links to ROCKREVIVAL.COM must comply With all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7) THIRD PARTY LINKS. ROCKREVIVAL.COM may occasionally contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you . If you use said links, you will leave our Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or information located on or accessible from or via any other Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web Site, or any content or information located or accessible from or via such Web sites, or any results that you may obtain from using said third party Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. and Rock Revival is free of any responsibility regarding any consequences that may happen as a result.
8) INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening. defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute/encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem reasonable and necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including the immediate removal from ROCKREVIVAL.COM of such materials. We Will fully cooperate with all law enforcement authorities or any court order or subpoena requesting/directing us to disclose the identity of anybody posting such materials.
10) DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF ROCKREVIVAL.COM IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING . WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMNITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, ABUSE, PRODUCT MISUES OR NODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRDDUCT SELECTION, MISAPPROPRIATION, OR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH CODES. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY· FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS
11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other related property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing ROCKREVIVAL.COM or your downloading of any ROCKREVIVAL.COM materials. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, M1SSME.COM,BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH ROCKREVIVAL.COM OR ANY OF ITS RELATED CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH ROCKREVIVAL.COM, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON ROCKREVIVAL.COM.
12) REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You fully understand that Rock Revival may revise these Terms and Conditions and update this posting at any time. You are advised to Visit this page every so often to review the current/updated Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located elsewhere on ROCKREVIVAL.COM.
13) CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us [he extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed In accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
14) TERMINATION. You or we may suspend or terminate your account your access to ROCKREVIVAL.COM at any time, for any reason we desire. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you Incur prior to termination We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all/specific aspects of this Web Site at any time without any notice.
15) FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE/EXPLANATION . If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions, or If you have any further inquiries, please forward your questions/comments to CUSTOMERCARE@ROCKREVIVAL.COM